To equip students with knowledge, skills, and attitudes in basic nursing principles in order to provide comprehensive nursing care to individuals, families and communities
At the end of the course the student should be able to:
- Describe the organization and functions of the hospital and community and roles of various members of the health care team.
- Perform basic nursing procedures.
- Use the nursing process to develop a nursing care plan.
- Document and interpret information correctly.
- Apply nursing theories and models in client care.
- Identify situations requiring first aid management.
- Utilize first aid knowledge and skills in the management of emergency situations.
- Explain the grieving process.
- Describe the procedure for care of the body after death.
No Reviews found for this course.