COURSE CODE: ENE 312
The course focuses on the principles of environmental epidemiology, its practical applications
for investigation of public health problems, planning, implementation and evaluation of
intervention strategies to deal with environmental challenges.
To equip students with knowledge and skills in environmental epidemiology
1. Describe the scope of environmental epidemiology
2. Explain key concepts used in epidemiology
3. Discuss measures of frequency of health events
4. Explain exposure assessment and estimations
5. Describe environmental risk assessment procedure
6. Describe health effects due to exposure to environmental factors
7. Discuss epidemiological studies
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.